Microsoft Project Courses in Hamilton
Microsoft Project is the preferred tool for project managers everywhere. Learn how to create schedules, assign resources, and track progress using Microsoft’s project management software.
We offer Microsoft Project training. Choose onsite training or an online MS Project course.
- Student manuals
- Hands on training
- Certificate of completion
- Post training support
Why Choose Us?
- Best online Microsoft Project course
- Experienced trainers
- Money back guarantee
Schedule Microsoft Project training for your group.
Project Level 1
2 days | 14 hours | $625 plus HST
Minimum enrollment required. Discounts for groups of 6 or more, non-profits, and government employees.
This 2-day Microsoft Project training course is designed to give participants a comprehensive overview of managing projects using MS Project.
- Getting started with Microsoft Project
- Creating a new project, building a task list
- Using formulas and built-in functions
- Working with project resources, costs, and calendars
- Optimizing schedules
- Working with resources, resolving scheduling issues
- Track progress, critical path analysis
- Sorting and filtering different views
- Formatting project information